Friday, October 28, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Oh my goodness gracious, what a week it has been.

College is stressing me out like nobody's business. This weekend, as you'll recall, included a little breakdown...a lot of homework, a lot of studying, and a whole heck of a lot of my good buddy stress.

This weekend won't really provide me with a whole lot of rest, but at least I won't be in class for two days. I'll take what I can get.

I worked this evening and am being an abnormal college student by staying in on the second night of the biggest party weekend of the year. Tomorrow will involve studying, catching up with old friends (my old babysitter and her family, to be exact), work, and then heading to Bend late (like, really late) for a little Halloween fun. (I'm not a total party pooper!)

Right now I am snuggled up comfortable under a blanket with Law and Order: SVU in the background (love me som Christopher Meloni!), waiting for my laundry to dry...sounds like a nice Friday evening to me!

I am also working on this week's blanks from the little things we do. Link up if you want to play along!


1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up.

2. As an adult, my dream job would be a wedding planner and mama.

3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my big sister.

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a duck. My mom made me a costume that included wings and a hat that had a beak and eyes on it. It was my last real Halloween costume...until this year :)

5. My favorite childhood toy was Barbies! My sisters and I had bins and bins of them and would dress them up for hours. I was also partial to My Little Pony. We had a lot of those too.

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I...there really isn't anything I can think of. I was quite the goody-two-shoes. Am quite the little goody-two-shoes...I really didn't get in trouble that often!

7. I get daily inspiration from my family and friends, thinking of my future, Pinterest, and page-a-day calendars.


Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment